Workshops + Consulting
Leverage design thinking to help your museum better meet the needs of visitors.
We develop and facilitate custom workshops and trainings in design thinking, a proven, repeatable process for problem-solving, creativity, and innovation. We also offer help museums build successful and delightful products, programs, and experiences.
From national museums to public media organizations, we work with a wide range of clients. A common theme in our work is a passion for human-centered solutions combined with a deep understanding of the unique needs of museums and mission-driven organizations.
Our workshops help you:
- Catalyze new ways of approaching and solving complex challenges
- Instill a visitor-focused, user-centered approach and mindset
- Unlock creativity and innovation through a codified, repeatable process
- Save time and resources by designing and building the right things
- Capture compelling data about visitors and audiences to guide important decisions
“Designing Insights worked with the education team at the National Gallery of Art, conducting a three-day workshop on design thinking. It was an enormously rewarding few days. We worked through the entire design cycle, going into the museum galleries to interview visitors and later, to test prototypes. Dana and her co-facilitator not only kept us on schedule, but offered great feedback and assistance as we worked through the stages. They are master teachers who work brilliantly together in a beautifully orchestrated and yet natural way.”
– Lynn Russell, Head, Division of Education, National Gallery of Art