Workshops + Consulting
Leverage design thinking to enhance your visitor experience, address issues of equity and inclusion, develop new programs, and solve complex problems
Please note: As of fall 2020, we are only taking on a select number of limited engagements. Contact us to discuss your project.
We develop and facilitate custom workshops, trainings, and sprints in design thinking, a codified, repeatable process for problem-solving, creativity, and innovation. We also offer research and strategy serviceshelp cultural institutions build successful and engaging programs, offerings, and experiences.
From museums to archives, we work with a wide range of clients. A common theme in our work is a passion for human-centered solutions combined with our subject matter expertise in museums and cultural institutions.
Our workshops help you:
- Catalyze new ways of approaching and solving complex institutional challenges
- Instill a visitor- and audience-focused approach and mindset
- Unlock creativity and innovation through a codified, repeatable process
- Save time and resources by developing and building the right things
- Capture compelling insights about visitors and audiences to guide important decisions
The values that we incorporate into our workshops include:
- People First: start with humans, not technologies, tools, or policies
- Collaboration: teams are better when they work together, harnessing the diversity and complexity of the group
- Have Fun: we believe that people do better work and are more creative when they are having fun, and as such, we incorporate activities, games, and a playful approach to all of our engagements
- Iterate + Experiment: this is not a one-shot process; it’s iterative and cyclical
- Bias Toward Action: we focus on doing, not endless meetings, talking, and over-thinking
- “Yes, And:” this is about accepting colleagues’ ideas and building on them
Bring design thinking to your institution.